Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Classroom Poems

Last term, we prepared a fantastic book of poetry written in the English lessons by students of 3 and 4 ESO. You can have a look in www.iesreyalabez.es. The book is called as our blog: "Star Chart" and it was just the beginning! Let's see what this year is going to bring to our lessons! Here we have one of the poems:

Down Fall

One dark stormy night

I turned to my left, I turned to my right

Looking down I couldn’t believe the height

As I threw myself off I began to take flight

I wasn’t heavy I was light

As I hit the floor I saw the light.

Matthew Ray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One beautiful day ,
I did a party,
the sun was very, very, shine
they are swam in the water
and I loked my boy
he is my live.

Anonymous said...

in this classroom always I work very confortable because my friends are very good students and I'm very happy because I love my friends they're true friends
MaRtIn